Countdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown

~You´ll Never Walk Alone~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Empty
PostSubject: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime27/2/2009, 05:19

I dont see any active players, why dont we recruit?

No one uses Guild-chat or guild-forum.. What is happening?

+ Im blocked from premium, but I made bank transfer today. So if I get enough with luck, I will have it in a few days :]

Then I will be active as hell and play alot on my mage Jaguarkvinnan and Slakt'arn ;]

Peace / Sad Slaktis without premium..
Back to top Go down
Melidon
Admin
Melidon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime27/2/2009, 16:12

Well... Everytime we recruit someone who is "active" they become inactive after 1-2 weeks because there lies a curse upon this guild which says "EVERYONE GOGOGO LEAVE THIS GAME" pig

I'm back now anyway taking a few lvls now and then. ;]

hiho
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime27/2/2009, 17:06

I can promise you guys that recruitment wont help you. What does help is to "clean" your guild from the inactive players, seriusly no one in a serius guild likes inactive members. So my advice to you is to kick the inactive ones invite some rl friends or good tibia friends that you know are active and trustworthy.

and also this Slaktis
"No one uses Guild-chat or guild-forum.. What is happening?"

Guild-chat is always booooring and guild-forum are often only used properly in a war.
So an other advice, Get a vent ! ;D

Off topic:
Amen TJEEENA Timåttanoll !
Back to top Go down
Melidon
Admin
Melidon

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime27/2/2009, 20:18

Tim wrote:
I can promise you guys that recruitment wont help you. What does help is to "clean" your guild from the inactive players, seriusly no one in a serius guild likes inactive members. So my advice to you is to kick the inactive ones invite some rl friends or good tibia friends that you know are active and trustworthy.

and also this Slaktis

Guild-chat is always booooring and guild-forum are often only used properly in a war.

Off topic:

asuhasuhs yo men afro
Back to top Go down
~Mery.

~Mery.

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime28/2/2009, 18:13

Tim wrote:

and also this Slaktis

Off topic:

agreeee!
Back to top Go down
Exirena

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 02:31

Hello, i wish i was back cheers
Back to top Go down
~Mery.

~Mery.

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 03:03

good!
Back to top Go down
Exirena

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime2/3/2009, 22:55

Exirena just a way of living.
Back to top Go down
Rehab

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime10/3/2009, 00:05

I will do my best to keep guild channel alive from now on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.   Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously Victor! LOOK HERE EVERYONE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Countdown :: General Discussion-
Jump to: